March wrap up

In March I read a total of 10 books, I watched 108 episodes (TV shows) and I watched 3 movies. Read further to know what I read and watched this month.


In March, I was still catching up with my ARC TBR pile. I started reading Keepers (The Mentalist Series #3) by Kenechi Udogu and The Silver Bullet (Solis Invicti #4) by Josie Jaffrey in the last week of February and I finished them both at the beginning of March. After those 2 books, I read Mistress of the Vampire by Elena Darkmoon, Broken Ties (The Mentalist Series #0.5) by Kenechi Udogu, Storm Raven (Storm Raven #1) by K. Hansen, Little Moments of Love by Catana Chetwynd and I am currently reading Mist and Whispers (The Weaver’s Riddle #1) by C.M. Lucas.

Besides trying to finish my ARC TBR pile, I also read a book that I got for my birthday, a book that I borrowed from my friend and two books from the library. First, I read Champion: The Graphic Novel by Marie Lu and I loved it. I’m really sad that the series is over now! Then, I read When We Collided by Emery Lord, White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout and now I’m currently reading the second book in The Dark Elements series, namely Stone Cold Touch.



As for TV shows, I continued watching Dynasty, Sleepy Hollow, A Series of Unfortunate Events, DC Super Hero Girls, Gotham and Riverdale. I also watched the some episodes of Black Mirror, because my boyfriend really likes the TV show. Once Upon A Time started again this month, so obviously I continued the TV show. To be honest, I forgot a lot about the previous episodes, but the episodes were okay. I was never really a fan of the new season because it’s so different than what I was used to. I also started watching Life Sentence, Star-Crossed, Shadowhunters (season 3), Chicago Fire (season 5), Chicago PD (season 4), Beyond Stranger Things, The End of the F World, (which I finished in 2 days), How Drugs Work (a three-episode documentary by BBC) and The Shannara Chronicles (I finished season 1 in two days).

So to make it short: I watched a lot of new TV shows and I liked a lot of them! My favourites are Dynasty, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Star-Crossed, Shadowhunters and The Shannara Chronicles. They are all very different from each other but they are all really good! You should definitely check these out!


For movies this month I watched You get Me, To The Bone and Irreplaceable You. You get Me was such a good movie and, To The Bone and Irreplaceable You were so beautiful yet so sad.

So I didn’t read as much as last month, but I did manage to watch more TV shows and movies. I watched more TV shows and movies than the previous months because my boyfriend made a Netflix account and I can use it whenever I want. He’s the best (and not just for letting me use his Netflix account). But hey, I cannot always read tons of books when there are really good TV shows and movies!