July favourites 2017

TV shows/Movies
  • Switched at Birth season 1 & 2
It's been awhile since I watched the first 11 episodes of Switched at Birth but when I found out that I could watch the seasons on my TV, I was so ready for it! I loved watching the story and the ASL. This series is so easy to marathon and I really recommend it!
  • Conviction season 1
Conviction is such a nice TV show, it's so funny and I loved it! Unfortunately the show's cancelled, so there will be no season 2 😭. I'm not going to say too much but if you want to know more about the TV show, check out the trailer!
  • Despicable Me 3
I love love love the Despicable Me movies and the Minions movie so it's not a miracle that I love Despicable Me 3! The movie was so funny and I couldn't stop smiling. And one of my favourite characters is Agnes, she's so cute and so into unicorns! I was non-stop smiling/laughing when she was talking about unicorns and my boyfriend said that I was just like her! Click here to check out Despicable Me 3!
Books
  • Crown of Midnight and Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
I recently bought the second and the third book in the Throne of Glass series but I didn't have time to read because of my exams. So, the first thing I did when I had time, is read in Crown of Midnight and Heir of Fire. I loved the first one and I loved these 2 books too! I love the world that Sarah J. Maas created and I cannot wait to read more books written by her! If you haven't read the first book, Throne of Glass, make sure to check it out!
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
When I got this book in my hands, I was so so so excited. I love the A Court of Thorns and Roses series and ACOWAR is such a good book! I wrote a Dutch review and an English review and I created an inspired make-up look! But if you don't know what this series is about, make sure to check the first book, A Court of Thorns and Roses, out!
  • Starswept by Mary Fan
I got Starswept as an ARC and I love it! I love books about aliens and this is yet another great book about aliens. I've written a review and I've also made also an inspired make-up look! If you don't know what Starswept is about, click here for more information!
 Make-up 
  • Nyx Love in Paris palettes & Nyx Mosaic Powder Blush
I've been in love with these palettes and blush for such a long time but I've never mentioned them before. So, here they are! I use the palettes and blush as eyeshadow and they're so beautiful and pigmented. The darker Love in Paris palette is called 01 A La Mode and the warmer toned palette is called 09 Merci Beaucoup. The Mosaic Powder Blush is in the shade 08 Spice.
  • Nyx HD Photogenic Concealer Wand in 00 Alabaster
First of all, I want to say that yes, I'm that pale. I had to buy shade '00' because I'm white af. But before you guys say something, I'm happy with my pale skin and I think it's even beautiful! So back to the concealer: it's such a high coverage concealer! I was trying it out on my redness and my spots and wow, I am SHOOK! It's definitely my favourite concealer! 
  • Nyx Ultimate Shadows Palette in Brights
When I saw this eyeshadow palette I just had to have it! I've mentioned this palette before in my top 5 eyeshadow palettes and I finally bought it this month! The colours are so pretty but there's a lot of fallout. I don't mind it that much because the colour payoff is wow and Nyx is such an affordable brand!
  • Ardell Natural lashes in 010 Black
I made a review dedicated to these lashes because they're so good and so affordable! I also bought a new style of lashes from Ardell and I cannot wait to try them out! Make sure that you check out these amazing lashes!
  • Wycon Cosmetics Sugar Skull lipstick in 01 Bloody Heart
The first thing I noticed about this lipstick was the packaging, like WOW! Unfortunately it's their limited edition for Halloween (I bought it during the sales). I swatched the lipstick and put on the lipstick and then I knew I could die happily with this lipstick on my lips. It's such a beautiful dark red colour, it's definitely my cup of tea! (Btw, I dropped this beauty before I took the picture😭)
  • Nyx Gel Liner and Smudger in Betty
I mentioned before that I was looking for a cruelty-free gel eyeliner and I found a really good one. It's, of course, no surprise that it's from Nyx. I love that brand and they have so many good products, just like this gel eyeliner. It's jet black and stays on my waterline for an entire day. I still have to try it out for my winged eyeliner, but I know that it'll work!
  • Max & More ...
I love my blinding glow and when I saw this palette, I just had to have it! These colours have different undertones, from pink to blue, and it's amazing and blinding! Make sure to keep an eye out for my review!
  • Catrice Volume & Curl
I've been looking for a good mascara for ages. There are a lot of good mascaras but they're never waterproof. My eyes water easily so I need to have a waterproof mascara or I'll be a panda. I think this mascara is really good, it gives me volume and length!

Food/Drinks
  • Lipton Ice Tea Green - Wild Strawberry & Cranberry
I love Ice Tea Green and I was really excited when my mum brought this new Ice Tea Green flavour. It's so delicious and I cannot wait to drink it again. It also smells really nice!
  • Haribo Fruitmania - Berry (Vegetarian)
I'm not a vegetarian or a vegan but I love trying vegetarian/vegan food. I've eaten these Haribo sweets before but I forgot to mention them in one of my favourites, so here they are! They're really delicious but with these I get satisfied really fast.

Music
  • Being As An Ocean - Black and Blue
Being As An Ocean is one of my favourite bands and they recently came out with a new song from their newest album (yet to be released). I love every album of them so it's not a surprise that I love this song too! It's a little different from usual, but I still love it!

Other things
  • Lipstick and alien patch
My lovely friend made these patches for me and I love them so much! I just had to mention them because they're so cute! 😍