June favourites 2017

TV shows/Movies
  • Inside Out
Inside Out is such a beautiful movie, but also sad. I was a little depressed when I saw this movie and it made me even sadder. But that doesn't change that I think this movie is so beautiful and that everyone should watch this, young or old! Watch here the trailer of Inside Out.
  • The Avengers: Age of Ultron
My mum and I are catching up on Marvel's Agents of S.HI.E.L.D. and we're trying to follow the order so the next movie we had to see was The Avengers: Age of Ultron. My mum and I loved the first one and all the other Marvel movies we've seen together, so it's obvious that we loved this one too! Click here to watch the trailer. 
  • Ant-Man
Like I mentioned before, my mum and I are trying to follow the order to see the TV shows and movies so after finishing season 2 of Marvel's Agents of S.HI.E.L.D., we had to watch Ant-Man. And wow I'm glad I did! Ant-Man is so funny and I couldn't stop laughing. In the beginning it was a little slow but Ant-Man was so good once the movie really started! Click here to watch the trailer.
Other things
  • Jera On Air
Jera On Air is an alternative music festival in the Netherlands, with punk, hardcore and metalcore bands. It's something similar as Groezrock in Belgium. This is my second year going to JOA and I loved it. I wrote a festival diary post about JOA, so check it out if you want to know more about my experience!