May favourites 2017

TV shows/Movies
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

I loved Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 1 so I had to watch Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with my boyfriend. Initially he didn't want to see the movie because he thought it was going to suck even though he loved the first movie. I think he just wasn't feeling a fantasy movie. But, because he's a sweet boyfriend, he agreed to watch the movie with me in the cinema. At the end he told me that he loved the movie and so did I. Wow! Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is such a good movie and I couldn't stop crying at the end. Oops! And Groot is so so so cute! I'm glad that I stayed until the very end because during the credits you could see some funny clips and Groot reaching puberty, lol! Click here to watch the trailer!
  • Fifty Shades Darker
If you've been following my blog for  while, you know that I've recently read all 4 of the Fifty Shades books and that I loved them. I was so anticipated seeing Fifty Shades Darker and wow! I think that Fifty Shades Darker is even better than Fifty Shades of Grey! It's so sexy, romantic and actually really cute. Christian is opening up and I think that Jamie Dornan did a great job! I didn't really like Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey, I don't really know why I didn't really like her, but in Fifty Shades Darker she did a great job! I think she became a lot prettier and more fitting towards her character, Anastasia. I cannot wait to see Fifty Shades Freed and for those interested, click here to watch the trailer of Fifty Shades Darker.
  • The DUFF
I was going through all the movies in Play More (a kind off TV service from Telenet, a Belgian provider of cable broadband services) and I saw The DUFF. A friend read the first book and watched the movie and she told me that she loved it. It's been a while that she said these things so I kind of forgot about the book/movie, but when I saw the title, I immediately remembered that she talked about it. I watched the trailer and I knew I was going to love the movie. It's so funny and so relatable. I even shed some tears... I cannot wait to read the book because the movie was so good! Click here to check out the book and here to watch the trailer.
  • Riverdale season 1
I'm putting this in my May favourites because the show ended in May. I watched Riverdale from the beginning because my friend told me that she loved the first episode. Together with another friend we always watched the show on Friday and talked about it in our private Facebook chat group. I think that Riverdale is a really good TV show and I cannot wait to see season 2! Click here to see the trailer!
Books
  • A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
I loved A Court of Thorns and Roses so I had to read A Court of Mist and Fury. I remember loving Tamlin and hating Rys but wow, that changed quickly. I think that ACOMAF is even better than ACOTAR so I'm really curious how A Court of Wings and Ruin is going to be... I'm hoping for a good ending and not too many character deaths. I'm avoiding reviews because I don't want to read spoilers... If you're interested in reading my English review, click here, or for my Dutch review, click here. I also created an inspired make-up look that you can find here and if you don't know this series yet, click here to read the synopsis of the first book, A Court of Thorns and Roses.
Make-up
  • Essence highlighter powder 01 my special highlight & eyeshadow 06 celebrate good times
I used both of these as eyeshadows and they're really pretty. I love paring the highlighter powder with a brown/reddish look. It brightens up the look and it stays on for a really long time. I might do a tutorial on that look because I love wearing it! The purple eyeshadow is so beautiful! I love wearing the purple on my lower lash line when I'm wearing some black winged eyeliner. Click here to check out the 15th birthday collection!
  • Nyx Lip Lingerie in Seduction

I love the Nyx Lip Lingerie lipsticks. This is the third shade that I own and I love it! It's so beautiful with a brown/reddish eyeshadow look. They're matt and the stay on for a really long time. When I've eaten something, I just need to touch up the inner part of my lips. Click here to check out the Nyx Lip Lingeries!