Fiery Passion | Review

Title: Fiery Passion
Series: The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles #3
Author: Alec John Belle
Pages: 195 pages
Version: Ebook (beta copy)
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

Fiery Passion continues the story of Heather and her friends. They're trying to find out who's got the Darkness, but that doesn't go so well. Heather is taken by a demon and discovers a lot of truths. Certain secrets reveal themselves and certain people aren't the ones they claim to be...

I really really loved Fiery Passion. I think it's so far the best book in the series. There are so many amazing plot twists! And what I love about The Forbidden Darkness Chronicles is that it talks about a lot of taboos such as pansexual, homosexual, suicide,... I love it when an author dares to be different and writes about these topics.

It took me a bit to come into the story because it's been a really long time since I've read Shadow People, but once I got into the book, I couldn't stop reading. Fiery Passion is really fast paced and such a great book!

I also want to say thank you to the amazing Alec John Belle for giving me a beta copy. You're the best and I'll always love your work!