ACOMAF inspired make-up look | Tutorial

I love love love the A Court of Thorns and Roses series and I cannot wait to read the third book, A Court of Wings and Ruin. I wanted to make an inspired make-up look because I love ACOMAF and the Night Court. The main reason that the blue is a few shades darker than the book cover is because the Night Court also inspired me. I used the dark blue and some gold to represent a sky full of stars.

Click here to read my English review, here to read my Dutch review and here to read what the series is about.

Read further to know how I created this beautiful look!

1. Prime your eyelids using a primer.

2. Use a dark blue eyeshadow on the eyelids.

3. Use a black eyeshadow in the crease and a little above to crease to darken the look.

4. Use a black (gel) eyeliner on your upper and lower waterline.

5. Use the blue eyeshadow you used on your eyelids to smudge the eyeliner.

6. Use some black eyeshadow in the outer corner of your eyes.

7. Use a gold eyeliner to highlight your inner corner.

8. Use mascara and some lashes to make your eye-look complete.

9. Then my favourite part: highlighter!

10. I'm really sick so I used a lip scrub to soften my lips so my lipstick glides on easier.

11. Use a blue lipstick that kind of matches the eyeshadow.

12. Put a little blue eyeshadow on top op the blue lipstick.

13. Put a little golden stripe in the middle of your bottom lip to give the lips something extra.

And that's it!