March favourites 2017

  • Moana
Wow! Just wow! Moana is definitely one of my favourite Disney movies for sure! It's so beautiful, it has a lot of meaning and I almost cried at the end! And the song "How Far I'll Go" and "I am Moana" are so wow, now they're on my iPod and I'm listening non-stop to them! Click here to watch the trailer of Moana, here for "How Far I'll Go" and here for "I am Moana"
  • Trolls
Trolls is such a funny and cute animated movie! I enjoyed watching it and I was non-stop smiling! Click here to watch the trailer.
  • Me Before You
I've read Me Before You by Jojo Moyes and I loved it, just like I love the movie. Not everything's the same, but I don't mind because I think Emelia Clark and Sam Claflin did a great job. It's so beautiful and I laughed for over more than a thousand times! It was so hard not to cry! Click here to watch the trailer!
  • Perfect Imperfections by J & L Wells
Perfect Imperfections is such a beautiful contemporary book written by two lovely authors! They gave me an ARC copy and I'm so happy that I got the chance to read their book. I've read other books written by them and Perfect Imperfections is by far their best book! Click here to read my review and click here to read the synopsis.

  • Holding Up The Universe by Jennifer Niven
Holding Up the Universe is so beautiful and so real. Sometimes I feel fat myself so I can relate to this book! I love the characters and I just love Jennifer Niven for writing this book! Click here to read my review and click here to read the synopsis.
  • Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
Everything, Everything is the second book I've read written by Nicola Yoon and I love it! I love the romance between Maddy and Olly and the story itself. I cannot wait to see the movie! Click here to read my review, here to read the synopsis and here to watch the trailer from the movie!
  • Silence Speaks - While She Sleeps ft. Oli Sykes
Silence Speaks is such a great song! It's been a long time since I've listened to While She Sleeps and listening to that song made put all the music I have from While She Sleeps on my iPod. I've seen them live and they're really good! I can't wait for their new album to come out! Click here to listen to the song!
  • Nyx Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter in Liquid Prism
I love love love my new Nyx highlighter! When you look at it, you'll think it's a white highlighter, but it's not. It's a beautiful pink highlighter and it's so good for pale people like me. I got this highlighter as a birthday present and I'm so happy with it! Click here to check out this amazing highlighter!
  • Wycon Cosmetics Fever Lipstick in Miss Mauve
I went to Antwerp in the third week of March and there's this new make-up store called Wycon Cosmetics. I've never heard of it so I wanted to try out their brand. I bought this lipstick and I really love it! It's such a pretty colour and the coverage is great. I cannot wait to buy more products from this band!