Birthday presents 2017

Hi guys! I got a lot of presents for my birthday, so here we go! I do want to note that not everything is one the picture!

Books:
  • Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
  • Kings Cage by Victoria Aveyard
  • Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (script) by J.K. Rowling
  • Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
    (Click here to read my review)
  • Before I fall by Lauren Oliver
  • The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L. Armentrout
    (Click here to see my inspired make-up look)
  • Alice in Zombieland & Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter
    (Click here to see my inspired make-up look)
  • 2 book vouchers

Make-up: 
  • Nyx Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Vintage and in Brooklyn Thorn
  • Nyx Lip Lingerie in French Maid
  • Nyx Matte Lipstick in Aria
  • 2 Nyx Eyeshadows: 1 Prismatic Shadows in Smoke & Mirrors and 1 Nude Matte Shadow in Make Me Blush
  • Nyx Away We Glow Liquid Highlighter in Liquid Prism
  • Jeffree Star Liquid Lipstick in Unicorn Blood
  • A voucher 

Other things:
  • 5 chokers
  • A heart-shaped make-up cleaner
  • Harry Potter inspired make-up brushes
  • A sweet card from my friend Carolien
  • A heart-shaped (self-made) picture frame with lights and a picture of my godchild (I blurred the picture for her privacy)
  • Old Skool Vans
  • A voucher from H&M