Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows | Review


                                   
Title: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Series: Harry Potter #7
Author: J.K. Rowling
Pages: 759 pages
Version: Paperback (15th Anniversary Edition)
Publisher: Scholastic Inc.
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

Dear J.K. Rowling

I can't thank you enough for creating these brilliant characters and this amazing wizarding world. I love you!

The Harry Potter series tells the story of a young wizard called Harry and his friends Hermoine and Ron. Together they must defeat Voldemort and by doing so they must find the horcruxes and destroy them. In the process a lot of people die, but not in vain. Each character was important in its own way.

I finished the entire series in 1 year and I loved every book. These characters and this world are a part of my childhood and a part of me. Even though some may think it's just a fictional story, to me is so much more. Not only is the story so beautiful, it also teaches you a lot about friendship, loyalty and that you must not be afraid to be yourself.

And I want to note that I was a complete mess after finishing Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I think it's by far the best one in the series. I couldn't stop crying, there were sad tears but also happy tears!

So thank you J.K. Rowling!