Fifty Shades Freed | Review

Title: Fifty Shades Freed
Series: Fifty Shades #3
Author: E.L. James
Pages: 579 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Vintage Books
Rating:
★★★★★

Review

Fifty Shades Freed is the last book in the Fifty Shades series (if you don't count Grey as a part of the series). It continues the story of Ana and Christian. You can read some bits and pieces of their honeymoon and their lives when they're going back to work. But everything is not as easy as they planned...

I love love love the Fifty Shades series, to be honest, it's even one of the best romance books I've read. There's a real story and not just only sex scenes. You get to know Christian as a man who only controls and believes that no one is able to love him, and now you know him as a happy person, he's married and a father. I love Christian so much!
Christian is not the only one who's changed. Ana's changed too. First she was such a shy girl and look at her now. She's strong, courageous and sexy!
Their relationship has their ups and downs, but they'll always fight for each other!

I'm glad that I can still read Grey, because to be honest: I don't want this series to end!