Fifty Shades Darker | Review

Title: Fifty Shades Darker
Series: Fifty Shades #2
Author: E.L. James
Pages: 532 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Vintage Books
Rating:
★★★★★

Review

Fifty Shades Darker is the second book in the Fifty Shades series and continues the story of Ana and Christian. Ana gets to know Christian more and more. He tells her a lot of secrets and he lets her speak to his psych dr. Flynn. Besides telling the truth, a lot of other things are happening in this book. One of Christian’s submissives, Leila, is stalking Ana and Elena is questioning Ana’s love.

Fifty Shades Darker is one of the best sequels ever. Sometimes the sequel in a series is not that good, but Fifty Shades Darker is soooo good! The story is amazing, there’s character development and some amazing sex. I LOVE Christian. And now, after finishing Fifty Shades Darker is definitely cannot wait for the movie!!!

Something I also want to say is that I went to a birthday party with one of my friends last weekend and there was a guy who looked like Jamie Dornan with a beard (so for me the perfect Christian) and my friend and I were staring at him because it was unbelievable how much he looked like Jamie Dornan. And the way he sat on a chair and the back of him also looked like Jamie Dornan. It was creepy and fascinating at the same time!