July favourites 2016

It's summer break, so I have a lot of favourites to show you!
  •  Happily Ever After by Kiera Cass
After reading The Crown in June, I started reading Happily Ever After right after it. I finished it in one day, probably because I have read two of the short stories already (The Prince &The Guard).  Happily Ever After is a companion to the Selection series and contains a lot of short stories, drawings and I loved every bit of it. I'm so sad that this incredible series is finished! If you want to find out more about this book, click here.
  •  Soldier by Julie Kagawa
Soldier is the third book in the Talon series and it was really good! It continues the story of Ember and her friends Riley, Wes and Garret. The only stupid thing about this book is the cover. I bought Talon and Rogue in the UK edition so I had to buy Soldier in the UK edition too. The stupid thing about it is that the cover isn't the same as the US version and the book is flat, it hasn't a special relief like Talon and Rogue did. Click here for my review and here for more information about the book.
  • White Rabbit Chronicles (1-3) by Gena Showalter
I borrowed the first three books in the White Rabbit Chronicles from my friend and I devoured them. They were so good and I loved the ending of the third book. After the third book, I ordered the fourth one, but I haven't read it yet. Click here to find out some information about the first book.
  •  Finding Dory
Finding Dory is the sequel to Finding Nemo, a movie that I watched when I was a kid. I loved that movie and when I heard Finding Dory was going to be a movie, I was immediately excited! My friend and I went to the movies to watch Finding Dory, unfortunatly it was a dubbed version. But that was because we went in the afternoon and there were a lot of kids. Now about the movie, I loved it so so so much. I really got the feels and there were some moments when I was on the verge of crying. It was really beautiful! Click here to watch the trailer.
  • To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
When I went to the cinema to see Finding Dory my friend brought a book for me to read (we always give each other books) and it was To All the Boys I've Loved Before and I started reading in it when I had the chance. Because it was late that night, I just read more or less 30 pages. The next day I finished it. It was really good and I loved every bit of it!  Click here for more information about the book.

  • Mango lemonade 
I went to this cute café called 'Moeke Mol' (in English: Granny Mol, and Mol is the place where the café is located) with my friend and we both chose lemonade. I picked the mango taste and I loved it soooo much! I really like the taste and it's refreshing. On the bottle it says that it's Mexican lemonade and I think that's kinda cool. I took another sort of picture because I don't know if you can take the bottles home or if there's a store that sell those lemonades. Click here to check out the Facebook page of Jarritos.
  • Essence fan brush
I already had a fan brush, but it was never really a good one. The highlighter was barely visible with that particular fan brush so I always used a slightly bigger blending brush to apply my highlighter. But then I saw this fan brush and it was only €2.89 so I had to buy it. When I use this brush, my highlighter is on fleek!!!
  • Sleek highlighter palette Solstice
I saw NikkieTutorials raving about this palette so I had to have it too! I love all the shades and I made a great afford to get my hands on it! I went to the store in Hasselt but they didn't have it so later I went to Antwerp (I woke up an hour early for it) and I couldn't see the palette either but my mom was so smart to ask the vendor if they had the palette. And they did!!! 
  • Essence Liquid Ink 05 Edgy Plum Eyeliner
I follow Essence on instagram (because I love the brand, it's cheap but they do have quality) and I saw this picture with purple eyeliner and I fell in love with it. I love coloured eyeliner so I had to have this eyeliner. The brush is good to work with but sometimes it's a little difficult for me to apply eyeliner on the inner part of my eye (as you can see on the picture). But besides that, I love the eyeliner!
  • Pokémon Go
I've always been in love with Pokémon when I was a kid. I always had my Pikachu backbag with me and I loved watching the show. When Pokémon Go came out I wasn't sure if I wanted to play it but my boyfriend convinced me to play. And I really like the game and its purpose. I think it's a great idea and it's good that the real gamers come outside to play the game. The only downside is that people are not looking out at the streets etc. and it's causing problems. Besides that I love the game and I'm currently at level 9 (I started on 16th July). And I'm probably going to start watching the tv show again, I still need to watch 6 seasons lol.