Unravel Me | Review

Title: Unravel Me
Series: Shatter Me #2
Author: Tahereh Mafi
Pages: 461 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: HarperCollins
Rating: ★★★★★

Review
Tahereh Mafi tortured me.Just when I was starting to forget my feelings towards Warner, Tahereh Mafi tortured me. She made me choose between Warner and Adam again, and this time it wasn't easy...

First of all you have Warner. I kinda despised him in Shatter Me, but I started to like him in Destroy Me. But now, in Unravel Me, I'm starting to love him and I have mixed feelings about that... I want to love him because he's sweet and nice (and much more) to Juliette, but I want to hate him because there's still a big part of me that loves Adam...

Adam... It was so devastating when I read that Adam had difficulties with touching Juliette, that it wasn't that easy as it seemed. It broke my heart when they broke up but on the other hand, I was glad Juliette had Warner.

But I cannot choose between them. For some people it might be easy, but not for me. Maybe I'll now who I want when I read Ignite Me, we'll see...