Before I Break | Review

Title: Before I Break

Series: Before I Break #1
Author: Alec John Belle
Version: Kindle (beta copy)
Publisher: Selfpublished when I read it, later by Booktrope
Rating: ★★★★★

Review
First of all I want to say that this novel is written by someone who's is around my age and I think that's awesome. I wish I could finish one of my stories, just like him. He's at the moment a hero. Not everyone can finish a novel when you're young?!

And second, here's the actual review:

The story goes about a guy named Cyril, he has everything a guy could ever wish for: the perfect girl, good grades and a dad with a lot of cash. Everything is fine until the new guy showed up at school, Avery...

A lot happened throughout the book. There were a lot of ups and downs and tons of emotions. There were a lot of unexpected things and sometimes I wish I could talk some sense into some characters.

When I started reading the preface it immediately got me hooked. I like the way it was written. And the story is fast paced and there were no troubles reading it.

The characters are also interesting and you get to know some things about them.
I love by the way that Melissa must talk perfect English and not some slang language.
I like the way Cyril thinks about Avery the moment he enters the classroom and when Avery doesn't look at him when he's talking to him.
And I hated the fact that everyone was against homosexuality, because it's actually not a problem, it's just two people loving each other. And that's why I liked this book so much. Cyril did accept homosexuality and even made friends with those who are gay.
I think this is one of the concepts everyone should read about because not everyone knows how hard it is for people to be bullied because they're gay.

So in short: I loved it, I recommand it and I can't wait to read more!

-I want to thank Alec John Belle for the beta copy!