Christmas presents

It’s a little later than the usual, but we celebrate Christmas/New Year with 3 families (my boyfriend’s, my dad’s and my mum’s) so it takes a while to visit everyone. In my mum’s family, we give each other presents during New Year (most of the time not even on January 1st). I still wanted to make this blog post, even though it’s not Christmas or New Year anymore. I hope you guys will like this post and keep on reading to figure out what I got!

First of all, I want to start with the present I was the most excited for: Dr Martens!!! My boyfriend gave me Dr Martens and I’m so happy! They’re in the style 1460 and the leather type is smooth. Dr Martens are pretty expensive, so they are also my birthday present, but I already got them! 😁

My goddaughter gave me a gift card to go shopping and some cute little things.

Now, let’s talk about books! I got 5 books and I’m so excited to start reading them. The first three books are both from Jennifer L. Armentrout. We have Consequences, which is book 3 and book 4 in the Lux series. I loved Obsidian and Onyx and I cannot wait to continue the series! And I also got If There’s No Tomorrow.


Then the other 3 books are: Champion by Marie Lu, which is the 3rd and final book in the Legend series. I also got A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard. I really love the story because it’s about a selective muted girl and a deaf guy. And the last book that I got was Because You Love to Hate Me: 13 Tales of Villainy. I cannot wait to start in all these books!


Then I got a lot of make-up products. First, let’s start with the Jeffree Star Cosmetics products. I got a Skin Frost in the shade Princess Cut and I also got a lipstick from the Holiday Gitter Collection. I got the shade Human Nature. I cannot wait to try out the highlighter and lipstick! (For those interested: my mum bought these via The Makeup Spot.)


I got a lot of make-up products from my sister, she ordered them all on Boozyshop. She gave me a tapered brush from Boozyshop itself because I can never have enough brushes. I got the Red Cherry Basic Lashes #WSP Wispy, and they look so beautiful! I also got the City Color Highlight Quad, which looks so cool! I do want to say that I’ll use the darkest shade as an eyeshadow because I’m way too pale for that colour. There were two products from Nabla: the Nabla Dreamy Matte Liquid Lipstick in Kernel and the Nabla Dazzle Liner in Cruel Jewel. I mentioned these products in my Top 5 cruelty-free make-up brands I want to try so I cannot wait to try them out! And the last product that I got was the LA Splash Wickedly Divine Liquid to Matte Lippies in Fallen Angel.

I hope you guys liked this blog post and that you guys got amazing presents as well!