Nyx Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights | Review

Brand: Nyx
Product: Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights
Price: €18.80
Rating: ★★★★★

Review

I wanted to buy this palette for such a long time because I like to play with bright eyeshadows. The Ultimate Palette comes with 16 beautiful shades. I’ll swatch them all and let you know what I think of this palette!
I really like the formula of these eyeshadows. They’re really pigmented and there are a lot of different colours. You have matt shadows and shimmer shadows. The shades are really pigmented, so I think it’s kinda obvious that there’s a lot of fallout. I don’t really mind because I can just blow it away, but I know that there are a lot of people that hate it. (On the picture: I swirled 3 times with my brush in the pan.)
I really really like this eyeshadow palette and I can say that this is one of my favourite eyeshadow palettes that I own. I’ve created a lot of looks with this palette: ACOWAR inspired make-up look, Starswept inspired make-up lookThrone of Glass Dutch editions inspired make-up look and in some Halloween looks that are coming in October! Make sure to check these make-up looks out and let me know which one is your favourite! I really recommend this eyeshadow palette. It’s cheap and really pigmented. I hope that you guys love this palette as much as I do and If you’ve used it let me know what you think!