Harry Potter Tag

I came across the Harry Potter tag while scrolling through Twitter. I'm a huge HP fan so I have to do this tag!

1. What house are you in?
Ravenclaw! This was the house I was first sorted into when I was doing an online quiz and then I did the original Pottermore quiz and I was still Ravenclaw. Then there was the new Pottermore quiz and I was still Ravenclaw! So I'm a true Ravenclaw!

2. What is your patronus?
I wish it was a panda because it's my favourite animal, but I'm a Bay Mare.

3. What is your wand?
Pottermore has given me a 101/2 inch English Oak wood and Unicorn hair core with quite bendy flexibility.

4. What would your boggart be?
Probably spiders because I'm so afraid of them.

5. What position would you play in Quidditch?
To be honest, I would probably be in the crowd screaming for the Ravenclaw Quidditch team!

6. Would you be a pure blood, half blood or muggle born?
Probably half blood because a lot of wizards are a half blood or a muggle born these days.

7. What job would you want after to have after graduating Hogwarts?
I think I would want to be a teacher so I could stay at Hogwarts!

8. Which of the deathly hallows would you choose?
The invisibility cloak for sure! Then I can scare people or it would be handy when I would want to be alone for a while.

9. Favourite book?
Such a difficult choice. I can't choose one, I love them all!

10. Least favourite book?
Like I mentioned above, I can't pick one. I love them all!

11. Favourite film?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. I loved seeing the final battle and the fast forward to all their kids going to Hogwarts!

12. Least favourite film?
None, I love all of them equally except I loved Deathly Hallows Part 2 a little more because of certain scenes.

13. Favourite character?
Is it stupid to say that I love Harry Potter the most? I know everything is all about him but I don't know, most of the time I always love the main character. Sorry 😇

14. Least favourite/most hated character?
Umbridge for sure!!!!!!!

15. Favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
Professor Snape! He can be a dick, but deep down he's so much more!

16. Least favourite teacher at Hogwarts?
No idea. I don't always think about the teachers to be honest. Oops!

17. Do you have any unpopular opinions about the series?
Nope!

18. If you could save one character from the finale battle who would you save?
I know everyone will pick Fred Weasley, and I know it's something tragic, but I want to go for Professor Snape. He was such a good man and we all realised it at the end...

I hope that you guys like the Harry Potter Tag and feel free to do it yourself! ⚡