August favourites 2017

TV shows/Movies
  • La Famille Bélier
I wanted to watch the movie La Famille Bélier because Louane was playing in it and because I wanted to improve my French. La Famille Bélier is such an amazing movie, so make sure to check out my review or the trailer.
  • Game of Thrones season 7
GoT is back and I love it! I’ve been a fan since the beginning so it’s really hard to wait a whole year for a new season! I watch GoT with my boyfriend and we’re both a fan! If you haven’t watched GoT yet, I don’t think we can be friends… Just kidding! But make sure to check out the trailer of season 1!
  • Switched at Birth season 3–5
I finally watched the last 3 seasons and I’m sad. I want to watch more! Switched at Birth is such an amazing TV show, I fell in love with the characters, the story and the ASL. I hope that I’ll be able to find more TV shows like this one! If you’ve never watched Switched at Birth, make sure to check out the trailer for season 1.
Books
  • The Chaos of Longing by K.Y. Robinson
I’ve never read English poetry, but I saw the cover of The Chaos of Longing at Netgalley and I wanted to read it! I really like The Chaos of Longing and I want to read more poetry because of it. Click here to check out my review and make sure to add it on Goodreads!

  • Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Queen of Shadows is the fourth book in the Throne of Glass series and wow just wow! I really can’t get enough of the ToG series, it’s so good and Sarah J. Maas is such an amazing author! I really like the Dutch editions so I’ve created an inspired make-up look! Don’t forget to check out the Throne of Glass series!
Food/Drinks
  • Coconut yogurt
I was shopping with mum in the Albert Heijn and I saw coconut yogurt and I wanted to try it out! And wow, I’m glad I did! It’s so delicious! Now I also want to try out coconut milk!
  • Sprite Zero Cranberry
I really like the taste of this soda so I wanted to mention it before I forgot about it! I’ve been drinking this a lot lately so it’s good that it has zero sugars! 😅

Music
  • Being As An Ocean – Thorns
Being As An Ocean is an independent band now and they’re releasing their new songs. Thorns is such an amazing song, but also very different. I don’t mind the different because I love Being As An Ocean and I love their creativity. I cannot wait to hear more from them! Make sure to check out Thorns!