Top 5 eyeshadow palettes I want

You all know that I love make-up and these are some make-up palettes that I want! Some of them are neutral palettes and some of them have really bright colours!

1. Morphe 25B or 35T (or both haha!)


I want to own a Morphe palette (or both of them) because I love the colour range and these are not even expensive. A lot of people rave about these palettes, so I know that these are good quality. I love the 25B palette because I love wearing neutral eyeshadows as an everyday look. The second palette, 35T is another palette I want because I love all the purple-like shades and also some brown shades that are really pretty!


2. Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgony Eyeshadow palette

I love love love the bright colours in this palette, I live for the bottom row. Jeffree Star Cosmetics is such an amazing brand because there are lipsticks and highlighters for every skin tone, they're vegan and cruelty free and I love my unicorn blood lipstick. Jeffree Star may seem harsh but he's just brutally honest and that's something I love about him!
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Androgony Eyeshadow palette

3. BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo palette
Shannon is one of my favourite YouTubers and I want want want this palette. The colours are so pretty and just made for an everyday look! I think it's awesome that you have 9 eyeshadow shades and 9 lip shades. It's so easy to take with you when you're travelling!
BH Cosmetics Shaaanxo palette

4. Nyx Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights
I really like the Nyx Paris in Love palettes and I want the Brights palette so badly! I love these colours and this palette is just perfect for book inspired make-up looks. I cannot wait to buy this palette and create amazing make-up looks!
Nyx Ultimate Shadow Palette in Brights

5. e.l.f. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette
I wanted to try something from e.l.f and I remember MannyMUA & NikkieTutorials talking about this eyeshadow palette. It's again a natural palette but I love natural colours. I do like that these are all matt eyeshadows. I do love shimmery shades, but sometimes I feel like only wearing matt eyeshadows, so this palette is perfect for that!

Let me know if you've used one of these palettes or if you want one of these! 💕