Everything, Everything | Review

Title: Everything, Everything
Author: Nicola Yoon
Pages: 310 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Corgi
Rating:

Review

Everything, Everything tells the story of Madeline (Maddy) and Oliver (Olly). Madeline has been sick for as long as she can remember. When she was little she got really sick so now she never leaves the house and a nurse visits her every day. She's been fine with that until there are new neighbours: Olly and his family. One night they exchange numbers and after that night, they text every night. They get to know each other more and more and eventually they fall for each other. But will they be able to meet each other in person?

Everything, Everything is so beautiful yet so unpredictable. I never expected the book to end the way it did (in a good way). I love the ending and I would be happy to read a bit more about Maddy and Olly. Maddy is such a nice character, she loves reading and loves stalking Olly. So me! And Olly is so cute and adorable. I can't get enough of him.

Everything, Everything is an amazing read and I cannot wait to read another book by Nicola Yoon!