Untimely Return | Review

Title: Untimely Return
Series: An Untimely Romance #2
Author: J & L Wells
Pages: 262 pages
Version: Ebook (ARC)
Rating:

Review

Untimely Return is the second book in the An Untimely Romance series and is told in the perspective of Dannika. Dannika is a real flirt so she gets involved with a lot of guys: Alfred, Ruben and Kai. It's hard for her to pick a guy because they all have their pros and cons. Besides the jealousy and lust, there's a much bigger problem: the family curse. Is Dannika able to break the curse?

It was hard for me to come into the story because it's been a long time since I've read the first book in the An Untimely Romance series but after reading a few chapters I was completely hooked. 

There were a lot of plot twists I didn't see coming and it made the book really interesting. I really wanted to know why things happened the way they did and what the consequences were. There were a lot of things connected to each other, which made it all so intriguing. The story is really original and interesting!

I want to thank J. Wells and L. Wells for giving me an ARC copy, you guys are the best!