What's my patronus?

Hi guys! Everyone's talking about their patronus so I thought that I made this post about mine!

To be honest, I never really tought about my patronus, what it could be. But when I heard that there was this test, I thought maybe a panda or a (black) cat. Those are my favourite animals and I have a black cat.

When I was doing the test, I wasn't really sure what to answer, it was a difficult test to be honest!

Here's my patronus:

To be honest, I think it's kinda weird that my patronus is a horse. I do love horses, but I don't really have a connection with it. But when I searched on the internet, to get to know more about horses, I could really connect. They like to be around people and they're very curious, just like me!
If you're intrested in knowing what my Hogwarts house and Ilvermorny house is:


 And click here if you want to find out more about my Hogwarts house!