Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between | Review

Title: Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between
Author: Jennifer E. Smith
Pages: 248 pages
Version: Paperback
Publisher: Headline
Rating:  ★★★★

Review

Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between tells the story of Clare and Aiden. It's their last day before college and they still don't know if they should stay together or break up. Clare thinks about breaking up, but Aiden wants to stay together. What will it be?

Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between is such a real story. I'm going to college since last week and even though I'm not travelling for hours, I do miss my boyfriend. We don't live that close and going to him takes some time. And because of college I don't really have time for him, only in the weekend. So I can really relate to this book in many ways!

Jennifer E. Smith did a great job in writing this book and making these characters as realistic as possible. When I was at the beginning I thought it was going to be a happy ending, with Clare and Aiden still being together. When I was further in the book I still thought so, until the end. I was so scared. I love Clare and Aiden's relationship, it reminds me of my own relationship. And because of that I didn't want that the book would end with a broken relationship. And then I read the last sentences of the last page... Tears were filling my eyes. Not tears of sadness, but tears of joy. It's such a perfect end!


I love Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between so much, that I want to read more books written by Jennifer E. Smith and I highly recommend Hello, Goodbye and Everything in Between to everyone!