Birthday presents 2016

Last weekend (27th February) was my 18th birthday and I got really nice presents and sweet birthday wishes! First of all I want to thank you guys (again) and now I'll talk about the presents:

On the picture:
  • Cute Olaf bag
  • Mockingjay pin
  • Ravenclaw sjawl
  • Harry Potter glasses
  • Elsa funko pop (n°82)
  • Books:
    Lux: Beginnings by Jennifer L. Armentrout
    A Frozen Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick
    Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard
    November 9 by Colleen Hoover 
  • Kiko gift card
  • Special towl
  • Little box
And no, my cat isn't a present lol, she wanted to be on the picture and become famous!

Not on the picture:
  • Money
  • Bag full of candies
  • Some lovely cards
  • Books:
    Sun Poisoned by Nikki Rae
    Sun Damage by Nikki Rae
    Animal by Nikki Rae
  • A striped dress (see picture)
I'm really happy with all the presents I got and of course with my birthday cake! I couldn't wish for a better 18th birthday!